A special video project, a kind of summary from my astrophotos of the last decade. It is only 4 minutes with 4k resolution. We are many amateurs who enjoy cosmos at home, relaxing, while putting a whole serious amount of work on the table. This is how the 2010s looked to me.
Explore my astrophotohraphy!
Surf through the wonders of the Universe and find some colorful deep space pictures.
TELESCOPES, MOUNTS, CAMERAS…
- Astro-Physics 206EDF Starfire
- 300/1200 home made Newtonian
- RASA 11″ Schmidt-Cassegrain astrograph
- Sky-Watcher 355/1600 Dobson
- Fornax 150 and Sky-Watcher EQ-6 mounts
- QHY 268C, ZWO ASI 533MM Pro, Explore Scientific 4K cameras
- TeleVue Paracorr Type-II
- Optolong, ZWO and Baader filters
Check it out!
Deep sky photography, as a special area of astrophotography, requires a great deal of time spent in preparation and planning. As a result of the unusually long exposition time needed, ideally I am able to shoot one object per month, twelve a year at the most. However, as the weather is not always on my side, my dreams often don’t realise, but remain plans for future years. This means that I must plan ahead and prepare detailed shooting plans for 3 and 6-month periods, taking into consideration the travel routes of objects, climate conditions and the Moon phases. Not to mention my private appointments as well…
Click and enjoy some wonderful and inviting pictures from our trips with my family. Our world is one amazing place, we tried to capture something unique from each country.
I believe you do not need to visit exotic places to capture beautiful moments. Somtimes the best shots are to be found locally, even around your home. I like it here. Silence, mist, sunlight, fog, sailboats, ruins, birds, water, hills.
COMPETITIONS, PUBLICATIONS AND PRIZES
- Astronomy Photographer of the Year – Sir Patrick Moore Prize
- nPAE Astrophotography Competition 2021 – 1st Prize
- International AstroCamera Competition 2020 – honorary mention
- International AstroCamera Competition 2019 – honorary mention
- Des großen ASA-Fotowettbewerbs – runner up
- National Geographic Hungary – best Solar system picture of 2022
- National Geographic Hungary – best deep sky picture of 2021
- National Geographic Hungary – best deep sky picture of 2018
- National Geographic Hungary – best deep sky picture of 2015
- National Geographic Hungary – best deep sky picture of 2014
- National Geographic Hungary – best deep sky picture of 2013
- Nature Photographer of the Year – special prize
- Recognition in astrophotography of the Magic Universe
- Sky & Telescope: Midnight Meridian Morsels
- Universo Mágico: Nubes oscuras en Cygnus
- Universo Mágico: Arco Irirs
- Universo Mágico: Tania Australis
- Universo Mágico: sh2-108
- Universo Mágico: NGC 1579
- Universo Mágico: Cabeza del Mono
- Universo Mágico: El Triangulo de Pickering
- Universo Mágico: Messier 106
- Universo Mágico: Messier 64
- Universo Mágico: Messier 7
- Universo Mágico: El colorido triangulo de Perseo
- Universo Mágico: Caldwell 38
Hello and welcome to my astrophotography and aerial photography page! I am Lóránd Fényes Hungarian photographer, member of the Hungarian amateur astrophotographer community.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will respond to your email as soon as possible. Thank you!